Horton Plains National Park in Pattipola is a protected area in the central highlands of Sri Lanka and is covered by montane grassland and cloud forest. This plateau at an altitude of 2,100– 2,300 meters (6,900–7,500 ft.) is rich in biodiversity and many species found here are endemic to the region. This region was designated a national park in 1988. It is also a popular tourist destination and is situated 8 kilometers (5.0 mi) from Ohiya, 6 kilometers (3.7 mi) from the world famous Ohiya Gap/Dondra Watch and 32 kilometers (20 mi) from Nuwara Eliya.
- Arrival time will be 6.30 A.M at the Horton Plains National Park.
- Brief description of the route and the hike.
- Starting the hike at 6.45 A.M.
- Rest stops within every 1.5 K.M.
- Estimated time to reach the top by 12.15 P.M.
- Photography session
- Climbing down by 1.15 P.M
- Reaching the trail head by 5.30 P.M
Our rate includes
- Refreshments with energy slabs.
- First aid
- Park entrance tickets.
- Back up vehicle for emergency transport.
- Support staff fee for guide, helper(s), driver and qualified first aid officer.
Duration: 12 Hours
Season: All year