Yala is an ideal place to spot the Sri Lankan wildlife, the elephants, the sloth bear, the illusive leopard and the wild buffalo, the unsung denizen of the park, if nothing else dangerous to the extreme. The roaming elephant herds can be easily seen during dry spells at the small scale reservoirs, wild buffalo, mugger or mash crocodile & salt water crocodiles. The black sloth bear is more difficult to spot as it’s more of a solitary animal of nocturnal habits and sightings tend to be a seasonal occurrence
Full day safari time : 6 am to 6 pm
- Expert driver with good understanding of the fauna and flora at the national park .
- Entrance tickets to the national park
- Lunch will be providedalongside a serving of fresh fruits and bottled drinking water
- Snack will be provided alongside bottled drinking water .
- Pick up and drop off of the guests from their hotels (Tissamaharama, Yala, Kirinda area)
- All taxes